Did you know that your chosen Canadian pharmacy could provide lucrative deals on your pet medications as well? Therefore, you could actually order medicines in bulk and avail of free shipping even as the drugs get delivered right to your doorstep! Provided you have been able to arrive at a Canadian drug store of repute, the best quality generic medications can be bought for the most competitive prices too! Apart from selecting wisely from hoards of Canadian drug sellers vying for your attention, it would also be essential to understand a few terms associated with the purchase process.
The ideal start would be to read up as much as possible on buying medications from Canadian pharmacies for a hang of the most important terms to be understood. Once you have a list of them ready, you could always ask for explanations in order to understand the drug purchase process better.
Terms to Understand before Ordering from a Canadian Pharmacy
Some essential terms you need to comprehend before ordering your medicines online from the Canadian pharmacy of your choice would include:
- Generic Drug: The primary reason of purchasing medications from a Canadian pharmacy is because it would provide cost effective generic drugs. A generic drug is different from a branded drug that has been manufactured by a pharmaceutical company under a patent. It is a drug product that can be compared to the original branded version in form, dosage, strength, effectiveness, intended use and quality. Basically, it is a drug product that uses the chemical name for marketing purposes and does not use any form of advertising. Therefore, it can be sold at lower costs to customers.
- RX Category: Primarily, RX category of drugs are the drugs that require prescriptions to be sold across to you. In case you do not possess prescriptions and yet wish to purchase drugs from this category, your Canadian pharmacy could contact your doctor on your behalf and request a prescription for the drugs that you have ordered.
- The OTC Category: The OTC category represents Over the Counter drugs that can be bought without medical prescriptions.
- Drug Limitations: Drug limitations would represent drugs that are not sold by the Canadian pharmacy you have chosen to do business with. It’s best to enquire about drug limitations right at the outset. Most reputed pharmacies would have the policy of not selling narcotics, habit forming medications, scheduled drugs, controlled drugs etc. Pharmacies that are willing to sell across any of these are clearly not the best of choices.
- Prescription Filling: You can ask your pharmacy for a prescription filling service where they would be filling prescriptions on your behalf. However, responsible sellers would only agree to a filling if you have been consuming the specific medication for a period of 30 days or more. This would be to ensure that you have stabilized on these drugs.
- Processing time and delivery time: The processing time would be the time consumed for processing your order successfully, so that it can be readied for dispatch. Subsequently, delivery time is the total time required to have the orders delivered to your doorstep inclusive of the processing time.
Visit www.canadianmedspharmacy.com for availing of generic drugs at reduced prices. Besides, this Canadian pharmacy also has a return policy in place that is absolutely hassle free, so that you easily able to exchange or return the drugs that aren’t of use.